5G+ Security News is the free e-mail newsletter of 5G-PPP project INSPIRE-5Gplus. The newsletter is published quarterly and provides concise information about the activities and results of INSPIRE-5Gplus.
- 5G+ Security News – Issue 1 / May 2020 (PDF for download)
- 5G+ Security News – Issue 2-3 / August-November 2020 (PDF for download)
- 5G+ Security News – Issue 4-5 / March-June 2021 (PDF for download)
- 5G+ Security News – Issue 6-7 / July-December 2021 (PDF for download)
- 5G+ Security News – Issue 8 / March 2022 (PDF for download)
- 5G+ Security News – Issue 9 / July 2022 (PDF for download)
In order to subscribe to ‘5G+ Security News’, please enter your e-mail address in the form below and click ‘Subscribe’. You will receive an e-mail containing a confirmation link, which you need to click for completing your registration.
Data protection and unsubscribing
The INSPIRE-5Gplus project consortium will not share the e-mail addresses of subscribers with any third party, and they will only be used for sharing news on the project with subscribers. Your personal data will be handled in full compliance with EU laws. For details see our Data Protection Declaration. After the mailing of the last issue of 5G+ Security News there will be no further mailings to subscribers. All subscriptions will be automatically terminated as soon as the project is administratively closed.
You can unsubscribe anytime by sending an e-mail to contact@INSPIRE-5Gplus.eu with the subject line ‘Unsubscribe 5G+ Security News’. In addition, there is an unsubscribe link at the end of every e-mail newsletter edition we send out.
Please contact us, if you have any questions or suggestions.